Sunday, October 15, 2006
Carl’s Point originates on KCUP-1230 AM radio in Newport, Oregon, airing Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. repeating Tuesdays at 6:30 a.m.
Click on the audio icon to receive the full power of Carl!
This year, it’s our patriotic duty to vote Republican, and here are the Top Ten Reasons why:
10. The Republican party is a Big Tent that celebrates diversity. They welcome corporate crooks, war criminals, and pedophiles.
9. The drug and alcohol rehab business is booming.
8. If you’re a billionaire, you’ll get a really good tax cut.
7. Lower gas prices right before every election.
6. Pass a constitutional amendment banning gays from burning the American flag.
5. I don’t want to know about global warming.
4. Let My President commit human rights violations so He can protect the Constitution.
3. There’s still time to save Terry Schiavo.
2. Protect America’s right to be the only rogue state with nukes.
And the Number One reason to vote Republican:
It’s Clinton’s fault!
I’m Carl Estrada and that’s my point.