Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Carl's Point originates on KCUP-AM radio in Newport, Oregon on Tuesday at 7:26 a.m., repeating Thursday at 6:26 a.m.
To experience the full impact of Carl (and Brad), click on the audio icon and hear Carl's Point!
Dude! Brad Cahoon here with the ten most excellent reasons to vote Republican!
10. Dudes are really hot in the chat room!
9. Global warming! Bring it on! Surf’s up, bro’!
8. I’ve got tickets for the Stones concert. Don’t let the Democrats take Keith Richards off life support!
7. My girl friend’s like, “The Republicans are like, so 1984!” And I’m like, “Dude! I got my first skateboard in 1984!”
6. Our most excellent president thinks Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, and James Dobson are a bunch of whack jobs! Bingo!
5. I like watching Mel Gibson melt down on Diane Sawyer!
4. Dudes throw the most excellent parties at the Betty Ford Center!
3. Jack Abramoff will make you an offer you can’t refuse!
2. FOX ROCKS! Vote Republican! FOX ROCKS! Vote Republican! FOX ROCKS! Vote Republican!
FOX ROCKS! Vote Republican! FOX ROCKS! Vote Republican. . . .
Voice: Brad! Brad! Wake up, Brad! Wake up!
Brad: FOX . . . huh? Wha. . . .?” Whoa, sorry dude! I was dreaming that Rush Limbaugh slipped an oxycontin in my coke and then this Republican dude asked me to go on a camping trip and I was like . . . .
Voice: Brad! Brad!
Whoa! where was I? Okay--The Number One reason to Vote Republican:
Dudes are really good at typing with just one hand!
Brad Cahoon here. FOX ROCKS! Vote Republican!